Monday, March 15, 2010

Mexia, TX or Bust

I will be driving to Mexia, TX to deliver my last training class for the client. I started delivering training back in late 2009. It has been fun and exciting. I have gained a lot more experience and enjoyed meeting new people along the way.

As I think back to the first trip which was to Superior, WI, it was exciting. I hadn't flown in a long time. It was a great adventure. I had to drive a distance and stayed in different hotels. Needless to say, the first trip was a real adventure for me.

I learned to use more of the features of my Garmin GPS and it saved me a lot of time and headaches. If you go out on the road, I highly recommend taking a Garmin along with you. You will be glad you did.

If you will be traveling a lot, I recommend buying luggage that will stand up to the abuse that you will experience in airports. I bought Wenger Swiss Gear. I will tell you that you can't buy a better and very durable piece of luggage. I pack everything in my bag to survive on the road. Yes, I used the word, "survive". When all you have is a dead cell phone and you are stuck, you have to depend on your luggage and what you carried. Swiss Gear never let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment