Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In Bryan, Texas for eClinicalWorks Training

Brazos Valley Community Health Centers which serves the Bryan College Station area with 6 clinics and opening up more invited me to attend the EPM (Electronic Practice Management) training on eClinicalWorks. I really the appreciate the invitation and their hospitality. You couldn't ask for a finer group of people.

I got into Bryan around 7:30PM after driving through some rain. I got to see a double rainbow and also a full rainbow. I hadn't see both of those in a long, long time. I have never seen them together. I received such a wonderful blessing.

I checked and the motel is very nice and is surrounded by some wonderful places to eat. So, last night I had a burger at Buffalo Wild Wings. I had the Big Jack Daddy burger and fries. It was tasty and very delicious.

After chatting with my wife, I went to bed. Needless to say, I spent the evening tossing and turning. I hate getting used to a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment